Spring 11 is out with a bang with about 170 overall releases.
Here are the new features for the release on Force.com only.
- Criteria Based Sharing Rules – allows you to share records based on value of a particular field.
- Force.com Flows
- Package Support Access
- Trialforce Email Branding – if your using trialforce you can brand the email copy instead of the generic sf email when a user signs to your trialforce page.
- Mass User Licensing for Managed Packages – Â ability to add/remove via a group of users
- Force.com Apex Code Enhancements
Revised Governor Limits
Apex Test Frameworkâ€”Pilot
- System Log Console Execution Summary
- Visualforce Enhancements – what I like is the support for inline editing
- Field Setsâ€”Beta
- API Enhancements
- Force.com Development as a Service Enhancements
- Change Setsâ€”Generally Available
- Security Enhancements
- Google Chrome Browser Support
- Setup Audit Trail Enhancements
- Delegated Approval Email Settings
- Daily Limit on Workflow Alert Emails – 1000/24 hours.
- Sharing Enhancements
- Globalization Enhancements
- Outbound Port Enhancement
There is alot of changes so don’t forget to check the updated documentation and training help.